1. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
A lighter, iPhone, a cooking pot.
2. If you could meet anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be and what would you say to them?
Ben Hogan – “You are the definition of perseverance.”
3. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why?
Driving Time – it consumes so much of the day.
4. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
Sitting in traffic – need I say more?
5. If you could have an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be?
Reeses Peanut Butter Cups.
6. If you could have a luncheon with any three people (real or fictitious/from any time period, dead or alive), which three people would you choose and why?
Ghandi, Muhammad Ali, Tiger Woods – to be able to find out the winning mentality of Ali and Tiger, and have the perspective of Ghandi’s life.
7. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
Women’s Hockey and play on the USA Olympic Team. Cammi Granato was one of my heroes.
8. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
Hang out with friends and relax, go to the beach.
9. If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?
To be taller, hit the ball like Ben Hogan, putt like Crenshaw.
10. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at?
Watching sports, drinking beer, and arguing about New York teams.
11. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
12. What’s your favorite midnight snack?
Cookies and milk.
13. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Major championship winner on the LPGA Tour.
14. What scares you the most and why?
Planes – I have no clue how something that big and heavy gets airborne.
15. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
USA Olympic Soccer Team member (Mia Hamm).
16. If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
17. If I came to your home and looked inside the refrigerator, what would I find?
Greek yogurt, soy milk, peanut butter, protein drinks.
18. What movie do you watch again and again?
Forgetting Sarah Marshall.
Learn more about Jacqui Concolino >>
Full Article: LPGA.com News & Entertainment