1. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
Water, music, lighter.
2. If you could meet anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be and what would you say to them?
Albert Einstein – "Hi, nice to meet you!"
3. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why?
Waking up early, because I’m not a morning person.
4. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
Running. It’s boring.
5. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
A singer or something music-related. I like music and singing a lot.
6. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
Going to the beach and chilling with my close friends and family.
7. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at?
Cooking and baking.
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Japan and France.
9. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
playing golf on the Tour and traveling a lot.
10. What scares you the most and why?
I’m afraid of failing / disappointment.
11. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
12. If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
13. If I came to your home and looked inside the refrigerator, what would I find?
Milk, apple juice, foods and cakes.
14. What movie do you watch again and again?
How to train your dragon.
15. Do you like dogs or cats?
16. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
Fried bugs (when I was little).
17. Which is the one television character that you simply adore?
18. What’s the best piece of advice you have ever received?
“Today is all about you!”
Learn more about Numa Gulyanamitta >>
Full Article: LPGA.com News & Entertainment